Are you ready to hustle and join one of the area’s most sought after CPA firms? RDG+Partners is seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking Tax Manager with a strong desire to succeed and win to join our team of motivated and responsive professionals. The Tax Manager will work closely with Managers and Partners, as well as staff and clients.
- Planning and managing tax compliance and consulting engagements and related projects, including preparing and reviewing workpapers and tax returns.
- Develop and provide tax planning ideas and strategies to clients.
- Supervise, foster, and motivate firm staff by providing mentorship, leadership, and career guidance.
- Conduct research, continuously enhance technical professional skills, and develop expertise within the firm.
- Understand needs of clients and assist in implementation of strategies and business opportunities.
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing and collections
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Five years’ experience in public accounting – taxation
- Current CPA license required.
- Willingness to hustle and meet deadlines while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Honesty, Positivity, Motivation, Respect, Fun, Trust and Teamwork
- Executive presence and the eagerness to act as primary client contact for preparation and presentation of issues and resolutions to clients.
- Ability to work hard and play hard in a fast-paced environment.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork, and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including profit share, dress for your workday, flexible schedule, and summer hours. A career with RDG+Partners will provide you with the tools to develop not only professionally, but personally as well.
If interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please submit resume and cover letter. Feel free to include details that allow us to learn about you personally and professionally. Culture fit is very important, and we place great emphasis on you being a valuable addition to the team!