Full Job Description
RDG + Partners is a growing, boutique-style accounting firm looking to add to our Outsourced Accounting Services team. This is a great opportunity to work in a public accounting firm on multiple types of clients. We have a great team and there is a lot of opportunity for growth.
The Outsourced Accounting Operations & Resource Manager will be responsible for project management related to staffing and resources, new business development, and client management.
- New business development including calling on potential clients and networking
- Creation and implementation of business niches
- Resource planning
- Recruitment of internal staff in the OAS department and building the bench of subcontractor bookkeepers and controllers
- New client on-boarding, including client kickoff meetings, planning, and oversight of the onboarding process
A background in recruiting and knowledge of accounting services is preferred. This is an ideal role for someone with a background in accounting who is interested in a sales and management role. Must be detail oriented, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent communication skills.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place