Full Job Description
RDG + Partners is a growing boutique style accounting firm looking to add motivated and energetic members to our audit department. A great opportunity to work at a firm that will provide ample opportunity for professional growth and that rewards hard work.
Recently voted the #1 place to work in Rochester!
- Responsible for for being the senior on audit, review and compilation engagements. Expectation is that you would be the direct contact with the client and run the job from start to finish.
- Supervise staff that would assist in audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Work directly with clients and other team members on other engagements as needed, being a team player
- Have an understanding of accounting principles and auditing standards that is expected of someone with 3-4 years of experience.
- Public accounting required - minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- CPA preferred ,but not mandatory
- Willing to put in extra effort and hustle during busy times of year
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- $55,000.00- $70,000.00 per year
- Negotiable and commensurate with experience
We follow CDC regulations in the workplace for COVID-19.
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place