Are you ready to hustle and join one of the area’s most sought after CPA firms? RDG+Partners is seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking Senior Audit Accountant with a strong desire to succeed and win to join our team of motivated and responsive professionals. You would work closely with Audit Managers and our Audit Partner in a family like atmosphere to learn and grow professionally each and every day, while at the same time having fun! A great opportunity to work at a Firm that will provide ample opportunity for professional growth and that rewards hard work. Recently voted the #1 place to work in Rochester.
- Tests internal control structures and determines the reasonableness of recorded assets, liabilities, and results of operations.
- Performs audit procedures to support our accountants’ report on client financial statements.
- Identifies & communicates significant problems in our clients’ operations.
- Prepares sections of reports, management letters and other communications.
- Applies the theory and principles of accounting as well as the objectives, standards & procedures of auditing to client situations.
- Develops insight into clients’ systems, procedures, overall business operations and industries and utilizes this knowledge in audit work.
- Plans, organizes, delegates, and controls work so assignments are completed in a reasonable time and in a form suitable for review.
- Supervise, foster, and motivate firm staff and interns by providing mentorship, leadership, and career guidance
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members.
- Capable of interacting well with internal and external parties regarding audit-related questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Two to four years of experience in public accounting
- Current CPA license preferred.
- Willingness to hustle and meet deadlines while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Honesty, Positivity, Motivation, Respect, Fun, Trust and Teamwork
- Ability to work hard and play hard in a fast-paced environment.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork, and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including profit share, dress for your workday, flexible schedule, and summer hours. A career with RDG+Partners will provide you with the tools to develop not only professionally, but personally as well.
If interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please submit resume and cover letter. Feel free to include details that allow us to learn about you personally and professionally. Culture fit is very important, and we place great emphasis on you being a valuable addition to the team!