As the best Rochester accounting firm in New York, Rizzo DiGiacco Hern & Baniewicz has dozens of small and mid-sized businesses on its client list and for good reasons, too. We provide accounting, auditing and bookkeeping service customized to the needs and wants of our clients particularly in relation to their status in the business life cycle. Whether you are a start-up business or an established business, we can provide useful information, resources and services that no other Rochester accountant acting as an independent professional can give.
We take pride in our industry reputation as start-up specialists. Our professionals have the necessary education, training and work experience as well as a wide network of connections that will be valuable in starting your business on the right foot. Yes, you may have the capital including the funds, equipment, and inventory, among other assets, to start your business. Yes, you may have the connections in the industry to get your business off the ground. Yes, you may think that your start-up business does not require our Rochester accounting firm because you have everything on hand.
But you can be wrong, too, sadly. You will soon realize that the fees paid for the services of our best Rochester CPA have excellent value when you are provided with the best services in the following crucial areas of starting a business:
• Deciding on the best type of ownership (i.e., sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company)
• Setting up the best bookkeeping and accounting system
• Keeping costs (i.e., operating and maintenance, inventory) down to maximize profits
• Tax planning to minimize tax expenses while still being in compliance with the rules and regulations related to Rochester taxes
• Getting loans from banks, credit institutions and government agencies in the fastest possible time with the fairest possible terms
• Managing assets, liabilities and net worth in line with your business goals
• Identifying viable sources of additional capital and maximizing these resources
In many ways, getting our services as the most reliable Rochester accounting firm is akin to CFO outsourcing albeit on a lower cost. You have a de facto chief financial officer in our Rochester CPA!
As an Established Business, Even when your business already has an established market, an established reputation, and an established hold on the industry, you will still want us on your side for the reasons above mentioned. Indeed, our services as the best Rochester accounting firm will be of greater value because you must maintain your share in the market via effective, efficient and responsive accounting systems.
• Asset management
• Tax return preparation including sales returns
• Submission and credit application preparation
• Assistance during external and internal audits
• Accounting system maintenance and improvements
• Employee retirement plan design
Indeed, with the best Rochester accounting firm on your side, your business can be better, thanks partly to our expertise and experience.
This year is going to be a little different for tax season. According to experts, we as Rochester CPA preparers will have a season unlike any other. It is due to the fiscal cliff, which creates a postponement in the IRS for all the forms necessary…
RDG+Partners wants to be the primary advisor for motivated business owners. The firm is committed to providing boutique level accounting, tax and business consulting services to the Rochester, NY community.